1/8 Scale 4WD Nitro Off Road Competition Truggy Kit
The RC8T3.1 has been overhauled with the latest upgrades from Team Associated! Many of the same winning features of the B3.1 have been integrated into this latest generation of the Team Associated T3 platform. The updates make the truck easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and are sure to make the T3.1 a winner under any conditions.
The Area 51 engineers refined the suspension framework while also increasing durability and consistency on the track. An expansive line of option parts allows the RC8T3.1 to be tuned for specific driver demands and varying conditions.
- 4-shoe clutch provides precise power transfer and is easy to maintain. Optional spring rates and clutch bells allow custom tuning for varying grip levels.
- V3 differentials with H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) internal gears offer increased fluid capacity and more consistent feel lap after lap
- 133mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to race specs
- Strengthened front upper suspension arm for improved durability
- Updated gearbox reduces differential movement for a more consistent gear mesh
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder-style caps
- 20mm I.D. shock springs for optimal spring rates
- +2mm steering block arms included for a smooth and precise steering feel
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut bevel gears to provide great acceleration and run time
- Improved servo saver assembly
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Pro-Line® Predator body included
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- High parts compatibility with RC8B3.1e, RC8B3.1, and RC8T3.1e models, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
Length: 560mm (22.05")
Wheelbase: 376.5mm (14.82")
*This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and an engine are required. Final length, width and weight will vary with the actual electronics and tires used to complete the kit.
Needed to Complete:
- .21 Off-Road Nitro Engine
- 1/8-Scale Exhaust System
- 2 Channel Radio System
- (1) High Torque Steering Servo
- (1) High Torque Brake Servo
- Receiver Pack and Charger
- Starter Box & Glow Igniter
- Nitro Fuel & Fuel Bottle/Fuel Gun
- Polycarbonate paint (for body)
- Modeling Tools
- 1/8-Scale Off-Road Truggy Tires, Wheels, and Insert
NOTE: Model shown completed for illustrative purposes only and is not included.