Xerun V10 G3R 13.5t
This is the 13.5 Turn Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Competition Modified Sensored Brushless Motor. The V10 G3R Motor line has seen significant improvements over the previous G2 series, for both the Modified and Stock motors. Some updates include an updated can design that promotes easy of maintenance, a special shell design for maximized cooling, high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire (200°C), lower weight and more. The G3R series is specifically designed for stock racing and tuned accordinly.
- Specially designed for high-level racing.
- Lightweight: The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when comparing with the V10 G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3R Stock motors (13.5T, 17.5t, 21.5t and 25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of the motors further help reduce heat
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat (200°C) resistant wire, heat (200°C) resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
No-Load Current (A): 4.1
Max Output Power (W): 240
Current @ Max Output Power (A): 59
Diameter/Length (mm): 35.9mm (1.41in)/51.2mm (2.01in)
Shaft Diameter/Length (mm): 3.17mm (0.125in)/13.3mm (0.52in)
Stock Rotor: 7-12.5
Weight (g): 140
Applications: Stock 1/10 classes
NOTE: Pictures may not accurately represent motor wind, either on motor can or box artwork.