This is the XRAY XB2D 2020 Dirt Edition. This 1/10 scale Luxury 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit is designed, developed, and fully manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory in Slovakia, Europe, using the most high-tech German and Swiss machines and premium European materials, crafted with XRAY's legendary attention to detail by our artistic production specialists. The XB2 is truly a masterpiece.
Designed for Carpet and Dirt
Both Dirt and Carpet edition of the XB2 are both designed specifically for the different track conditions and extensively tested in all the different tracks to ensure maximum performance right out of the box.
The XB2D was long time tested at slippery track at Hudy Arena and at various dusty European tracks till high traction tracks in USA.
The XB2C was extensively tested at the carpet track at Hudy Arena and during the whole EOS race series season at various tracks around the Europe. The Carpet edition was at the same time tested at various Astro tracks.
Updated 2020 Features:
- Updated chassis with bent sides for improved weight balance and maximum stability
- Updated side guards to fit the new chassis and the integrated adjustable battery holder
- Updated graphite side guard braces with redesigned shape for more stability and improved predictability
- Updated tweak-free battery holder for fast battery position adjustment and no negative effects on chassis flex or traction
- Updated super-narrow ultra-low CG gearboxes with quick & easy diff access
- Updated LCG Gear Box available in Front version (Carpet edition) and Rear version (Dirt edition)
- Updated diff height adjustment in 6 different settings
- Updated super narrow ball-differential with refined internal parts for smoother operation and increased traction (Dirt edition)
- Updated super narrow extra-large volume gear differential for improved consistency (Carpet edition)
- Longer rear drive shafts to accommodate the new suspension geometry
- Redesigned lightweight motor mount fits either gearbox design and diff cover
- Updated redesigned motor brace mounted via pivot ball ensures side flex for increased traction
- Updated roll center mounts with new roll center positions
- Updated aluminum roll center mount on rear uprights with improved roll center position
- Updated 2-pad slipper with increased slippage to generate smoother acceleration at low traction tracks (Dirt edition)
- Updated 3-pad slipper to generate more consistent breaking at high traction conditions (Carpet edition)
- Updated shorter top shaft to fit the narrower LCG gear box
- Updated lightweight gear protector ensures that body can be installed lower to avoid body contact with spur gear
- Updated front shock tower with lower design for increased stability of the car
- Updated rear shock tower with new shock positions and three different wing mounting positions
- Updated narrow rear suspension holders
- Updated rear suspension arms with different geometry and wheelbase adjustments for Carpet and Dirt Editions
- Updated front suspension arms with lowered shock mount locations work together with the new shock tower to decrease the CG and create smoother cornering
- Updated shorter shock springs allow greater ride height adjustment and makes the car more stable
- Updated eccentric lower shock mounting pivot ball allows to adjust angle of the mounted shocks influencing traction and corner speed
Needed to Complete:
- Electronic Speed Control
- Radio System
- 48 Pitch Pinion Gear
NOTE: Completed kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The model you will receive is a kit that requires assembly and accessories. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.