Revtech "X Factor" Team ROAR Spec Brushless Motor (17.5T)
Trinity "X Factor" Team Spec 17.5T Brushless Motor.
- Team Spec
- Production Base Motor
- Thorough visual inspection for any issues including timing, shimming and loose screws
- Each and every production Motor Stator is tested and only the TOP 5% are labeled as Team SPEC 5%
- Stator Resistance Numbers are Marked on the Inside of the box
- Box is Sealed with a Special Team SPEC Label.
- Standard X Factor:
- ROAR Approved
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- Redesigned Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2-Piece CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- Updated Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve - NO FADE!
- 2100Kv @ Zero Degrees of Timing (approximate) - Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated by Kv due to the fact that timing and voltage can affect the Kv number.
- Comes out of the box with the high torque and punchy TEP1119 12.5 x 25.5mm Long High Torque Rotor