FGR4S V2 for NB4
2.4GHz 4 channel receiver is compatible with FlySky Noble FS-NB4 PL18 Transmitter, good for Rc Car and Rc Boat.
FGr4S adopts AFHDS 3, Flysky's third-generation automatic frequency hopping digital system. Easy to bind and very fast link-up, quick and extremely stable in performance.
It uses an internal single antenna with two-way transmission capabilities and is designed to be compact and easy to install.
The receiver supports PPM/i-bus/PWM data output, suitable for AFHDS3 system remote controller.
Ultra-small size and ultra-lightweight, effectively save space and reduce item's weight-bearing.
Any problem, please contact our store without hesitation. Honor to serve you.
Product Model: FGr4S
PWM channel: 4
Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz
Wireless protocol: AFHDS 3
Mode type: RC Car / Boat
Range:> 200m (ground)
Antenna type: Built-in single antenna
Data port: PWM / PPM / i.bus
Temperature range: -10 ℃ — + 60 ℃
Humidity range: 20% -95%
Online Update: Yes
Dimensions: 26 * 22 * 17.3 mm
Package size: 8 * 5 * 3cm
Package Weight: 13g
Package list: 1 * FGr4S receiver; 1 * banding cable
To ensure good signal strength, make sure the receiver antenna is as far away from any metal parts when installing the receiver.
1. Insert the binding cable into the receiver's BIND port.
2. Plug the power cable into any other port, and the receiver's LED will start to flash quickly indicating that it has entered bind mode.
3. Put the transmitter into bind mode; (See the transmitter's instruction manual for more information.)
4. Binding is successful when the receiver's LED starts to flash slowly. Remove the power and bind cables from the receiver *if the transmitter is bidirectional the reciever status indicator will not fash slowly.
5. Reconnect the power cable to the receiver.
6. Check to make sure that the transmitter and receiver are working as expected, if there are any issues or unexpected operation follow the steps above to bind again.