This is the Yokomo BD9 1/10 4WD Electric Touring Car Kit. The Yokomo BD series has been leading the 1/10 EP Touring Car for some time and has achieved 2 times IFMAR World Championships in 2014 and 2016, and took second place in 2018. Yokomo aims to recapture the top finish in the 2020 World Championship with the latest creation in the BD series - the Yokomo BD9.
The BD9 features redesigned drivetrain and suspension system, and designed more than 90% of the components by thorough practical tests on multiple types of track surface conditions. Moreover, Yokomo reviewed the material and designed it with an updated shape, and gained the best performance that promises reliable operation, even when driving in the extreme state during a race. Updates much more designed for performance, than visible changes.
In addition, the shock is the kit standard which is Big Bore Ultra Short Shock, produced in collaboration with AXON inc. The biggest feature of the BD9 is that it is a machine that everyone can enjoy, with a high-class basic design, eliminating difficult behavior and expensive running costs.
- Carbon Fiber main chassis
- 38T pulley system front and rear to optimize axle angles
- Updated lightweight front and rear bulkhead
- Narrower bulkheads for improved chassis flexibility
- Low center of gravity, 3mm thick front and rear shock towers
- Redesigned graphite front and rear suspension arms, C hub, knuckles
- Carbon stiffener to improve rear rigidity
- Updated Aero type front bumper
- Sway bar support system with bearings
- Updated motor mount
- Quick release plastic battery holder
- AXON Design Ultra Short Shocks
- AXON front and rear springs
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel radio system
- Electronic Speed Control
- 540 Motor
- Steering servo
- 7.4V LiPo battery pack
- Compatible battery charger
- Touring car tires
- 190mm touring car body
- Polycarbonate paint for body
NOTE: Completed vehicle pictured for illustrative purposes only and is not included.